Human Design Reading
Let me Introduce You to a New Way
to Navigate Your Day-to-Day Work-Life,
So That You Eliminate
Burn-out and Stress
(and enjoy greater ease and vitality).
Dear Busy, Bogged-Down and Burning-Out Business Owner
(even though you LOVE what you do)
Have you thought recently, “I need to take a break, but I can’t!”? The challenge is…
Even those who absolutely love what they do and who are working in their zone of genius can easily end up burnt-out.
In the past 8 years of helping Business Owners to discover their genius, I discovered something curious.
It is very easy for a “Successful” business to Burn you Out…even if you love your work.
In fact, I have observed that MOST people who are doing their most purposeful work are stressed out and bogged down…not because they don’t love what they do,
but because the way that they are working day-to-day is stressful on their system.
This is ‘normal’.
Busy and bogged-down productivity at the expense of one’s own well-being is so much the norm among Business Owners (even the most conscious ones) that I see very few examples of healthy Leadership among my colleagues and friends.
Enter Human Design.
I believe Human Design has a special magic to offer Business Owners.
After a year of in-depth study of this system and another year of lab-testing it on myself and every Business Owner I know, I have concluded that the principle value of this system is that it provides a custom-to-you map of how to eliminate stress and burn-out.
Stress and burn-out are the result of Excess.
Excess is wasted time, energy, and money.
Excess is when you spend time doing things that aren’t really right for you.
Excess is when you spend your energy in ways that frustrate and drain your life-force, leaving you less alive, depleted and older.
Excess is when you spend more money than life is easily supplying you and end up with burdensome expenses or debt.
For a Business Owner to know how to eliminate Excess is a magic trick.
It means that you stop wasting and conserve your resources for what is truly right for you.
It’s a recipe for right-sizing your business and life so that you don’t have excess. I know because it right-sized me! I can’t even describe to you the relief of eliminating excess.
If you are spending excess time, energy or money right now, it is causing undue stress and depletion.
It’s time to lighten the load! Let me introduce you to your Human Design, and a radically new approach to day-to-day decision-making that will eliminate burn-out and undue stress.
Following my Human Design has given me a level of health, vitality and inner freedom that I never knew was possible. And I can’t wait to share it with you.
With love, Karen
The Human Design Free School Includes:
1) How to Get Your free Human Design chart
2) How to read your chart
3) Video Tutorials on all aspects of your Human Design
4) A Library of Videos for you to understand others
5) The Option Of Booking A reading with Karen
Your 1-1 Human Design Package Includes 3 Parts:
1) Watch 2 Videos
2) Your 90+ Minute Reading
3) Follow-up Session
Part 1: Watch 2 Videos
Enjoy 2 Videos that outline, in detail, the 2 most important decision-making aspects of your design.
Watch these before your reading to get even more out of our 1-1 time.
Video 1: Your Human Design Type & Strategy Discover your Specific Human Design Type and the Strategy that will allow you to meet life without resistance. This is the key to experiencing ease, simplicity, and freedom in your life and business. It cannot be emphasized enough!
Video 2: Your Decision-Making Authority Discover your Decision-Making Authority: where in your body you can go reliably to make decisions that are aligned with your true path. This gives you the permission to make decisions that are fully empowered and honouring of your truth.
Part 2: 90+ Minute Reading
Via Zoom Video Conferencing
Discover the 4 Navigational Gems in your chart and how they will simplify decisions in your life & business from now on.
This Intimate Video Reading is done via Zoom (approx. 90 minutes) and includes my intuitive take on your chart and how you can implement your design in your life and business.
Leave your reading with an in-depth understanding of…
- Your Type: Discover how to honour your type so that your work flows, you eliminate resistance, stop forcing things to happen and avoid burn-out.
- Your Decision-Making Strategy: Learn how to honour your body’s natural decision-making ability, so that you more easily discern what direction is healthiest for you and your business. Your Open Centres: Discover your areas of leadership vulnerability so that you are no longer swayed off-course by the influences around you. Be confident in your direction.
- Your Unique Leadership Attributes: Understand your Leadership Strengths so that you design your business and your role to emphasize and draw on them.
Walk away with a Video Recording of your Reading for you to review time and again and benefit from the nuances of the system. You’ll probably find another implementable idea each time you watch it!
Part: 3: Follow-up Session
Take some time to digest and integrate your new decision-making approach into your day-to-day navigation.
Follow-up Integration Session (~30-40 minutes) Then meet with me (on Zoom) to touch base again to make sure you’ve received all the vital pieces for you to navigate your life with ease, simplicity and freedom.
Special Rate for Tad's Audience
Choose your date and time now.
CEO, The Freedom Club
5 Signs that the 1-1 Human Design Package may be right for you:
1) You’re not having fun. You’re not having as much fun anymore. It’s becoming harder and harder to do the things required to ‘play the game.’
2) You’re concerned about your health. You’ve received an alarming health diagnosis (or sense that you’re on your way towards one) and you know that you need to make a change in how you work. You’re ready to try something different to avoid sacrificing your well-being.
3) You question if the way you work is sustainable. Maybe you have an inkling that things need to change. Or maybe the idea of continuing in the same vein for many years to come feels like a prison-sentence. Either way, you sense that you can’t do things the way you’ve always done them for much longer. You know deep down there’s a better way … your way. You just need to find out what your way is.
4) You need some time off. You really need some down-time to recuperate, but it’s difficult to take a break because of the demands of your business.
5) You LOVE freedom. You want to be more care-free, to shed the weight from your shoulders, kick-up your heels, be lighter, less worried and more joyful AND you’re willing than ever to have that freedom even if it shakes up your current status quo.